With the assistance of our team of professionals, we are engaged in providing an assorted range of Formed Stainless Steel Grid. Steel grid offered by us is manufactured employing excellent quality steel in line with international market standards. Provided steel grid is mainly used in electrical circuits as spacer between grid element. The offered steel grid is provided in various specifications and can be customized also as per the requirements of the clients. This Formed Stainless Steel Grid is strictly tested on several quality parameters prior to dispatch.
- Grids are formed of AISI - 304/AISI - 410 Stainless Steel material
- Temperature coefficient of resistance is 0.15% / c for AISI-410 & 0.094%/ c for AISI-304.
- Connection between adjacent grid is done by Arc Welding.
- Galvanized M.S. washers will be used as spacer between grid element and the same is insulated from grids by using mica washers.
- IPSS-1-10-002-82 with amendment no.1 and BS 587 for starting / speed control resistor.
- IS 2147 & IS 12063 of 1987 for degree of protection for enclosure.
- IS 5 for paint shade.
- Any other standard as required can also be followed.
Gat No. 1559, Shelarwasti, Dehu-Alandi Road, Chikhli, Maharashtra, 411062, India