- Grounding Resistors
- For Maintaining Power
- 230 Volt (V)
- 25-120 Kilograms (kg)
We feel proud to introduce ourselves as the leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of LT Neutral Grounding Resistors that are used for maintaining power load in earthing. To manufacture our provided resistors, we utilize high quality raw material with the help of advanced technology in sync with international standards. We present these resistors in various specifications to rally the requirements of the clients. Rigorously tested on certain parameters of quality, our offered LT Neutral Grounding Resistors are available at most competitive prices.
LT Neutral Grounding Resistors Features:
- Termination kit
- Having Safety Screen for enclosures
- Supporting Pedestal structures system
- Have Cable gland & stand off insulators
- Having Earth fault leakage Relay facility
- Resistors having high potential transformers
- Resistors having excellent stainless steel hardware
- Having aluminum enclosure and hot dip galvanized enclosures
- Suitable for both neutral grounding transformer / excitation transformer
- Having non anti frost heating facility
- Neutral Grounding resistance value is precise
- Neutral Grounding Resistor are easier to install
- Grounding Resistors require virtually no maintenance
- Grounding Resistors valve remain constant throughout lifetime
- Grounding Resistors temperature have shorter time constant facility
- Such Grounding Resistors have longer life and having nor anti condensation heaters
- Neutral Grounding Resistor require constant maintenance due to evaporation of gel and electrolyte the liquid resistors
- Having various types of Enclosure facility
- Can be install both in Indoor or outdoor locations
- Duty rating 10 sec., 30 sec., 60 sec., & continuous etc
- Having both system voltage and operating voltage system
- Grounding Resistor temperature can rise over ambient temperature
- Also having material for enclosure (protection class as per IS-12063)
- Accessories Require such as space heater, current transformer, isolating switch on load & off load, manually or motorised
- Rated Voltage : For neutral grounding / earthing resistor rated voltage means line- to neutral voltage i.e. System Voltage divided by root3 i.e. 1.732.
- Rated Current : Means Initial current that will flow through resistor when it is cold. Normally Full load current value is same as Rated current.
- Time Rating : It is length of time for which NGR must tolerate rated voltage.
- Short Time Rating : Normally it is 10 sec. or 30 sec. or 60 sec. depending on design parameters of protection system. IS-3043 recommends 30 sec. rating.
- Continuous Rating : It is normally 10 % of full load current for healthy system neutral grounding resistor to be designed for continuous rating of 5 % to 10 % of full load current (if required).
- Material of Resistance Element : We offer resistor elements made from any stainless steel or FeCrAl or Cu-Ni or Ni-Cr or any other resistance material as per requirement. Normally formed stainless steel element are best and economical for NGRS.
- Temperature Rise Allowed: Normally Temperature rise is restricted to 375 deg.c. above ambient temperature as per BS-587. It can be 760 deg.c. as per IEEE-32. It can be offered of any other temperature rise as per customer's requirement.
- Construction: NGR include resistor assembly, plus required insulators, internal connections and hardware etc.
- Cabling / Termination : Suitable arrangement and clearance is provided for termination of cable, flats or bus duct as per requirement with undrilled removable gland plate.
Max. Current Rating
I Deal In
- 50 Per Month
- 1-5 Week
- Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Gat No. 1559, Shelarwasti, Dehu-Alandi Road, Chikhli Maharashtra India +918037400124