What Is Load Bank :
- Load banks are compact units that are coupled to the output of your power generation system such as diesel generators, gas turbines or UPS and battery systems
- Load banks are dummy loads, designed to simulate the plant load and prove the design, performance and the capacity of the system, without interruption to the normal running of your plant
- Power ratings available : 100KW / 200KW / 500KW / 1000KW
- Voltage Primary : 440V AC 3Phase/ 220V AC Single phase /220V DC
- Enclosed in cabinet with Steps provided for loading, meters provided for each phase & terminations brought out on bakelite strip.
Gat No. 1559, Shelarwasti, Dehu-Alandi Road, Chikhli, Maharashtra, 411062, India