Punched stainless steel grid type NGR
With that aid of technologically updated infrastructure and a team of diligent professionals, we are involved in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Punched stainless steel grid type NGR. These resistors are applauded by our clients world wide for their easy installation, dimensional accuracy, safe usage, excellent protection and durability. The qualitative Punched stainless steel grid type NGR is one of the most reliable sources for saving the whole electronic system from failure and collapse.
Our expert team of manufactures a spectrum of precision engineered products of Punched Stainless Steel Grids Type NGR. We offer a gamut of designed products with high performance, latest technology, reliable and durability. Along with superior products quality, the company is preferred for its efficient post-sales services. The service engineers provide required services within committed time period for the products.
(A)Adjacent grids will be connected by using galvanized Nut-Bolts using spring washers.
- Grids are punched out of AISI 304 / AISI 430 type stainless steel sheets or AISI - 406 i.e. FeCrAl Sheets.
- Temperature coefficient resistance is 0.094% per degree C for stainless steel AISI -304 & 0.15% per C for FeCrAI i.e. AISI -406
- Connection between the adjacent grids can be of following type :-
(B) With Tig welded joints, which are totally secured against intense vibration.
- Terminals can be brought down at the bottom for ease of connection if asked.
- Each grid element is supported on Tie rods. Hence the assembly of resistance unit becomes very sturdy and it can absorb intense vibrations. Grids are insulated from M.S. tie rod by using Mica tube.
- Galvanised / Aluminium pipe / MS Washers will be provided as spacer between grid elements and the same will be insulated from grids by using Mica washers.
- These grids have wide range of current rating varying from 10 Amps to 200 Amps. of breakage of epoxy link at site.