Transformer Neutral Earthing is employed to make a neutral for the delta side that does not features a neutral point. If they are utilized on the star side, they are usually single-phase and attached between the ground and the neutral. It is common on large generators and is utilized to curb bolted fault currents. Additionally, it essentially allows you to inset a very small resistance. Transformer Neutral Earthing maintains the voltage balance of all three, even if load is not balanced. It offers return path for current in occurrence of a fault condition of earth.
- Designed in different sizes, Connects the device and network directly to the earth and neutral.
- Maximum durability, Transformer winding is zig-zag so as to offset the harmonics made.
- Low maintenance, Supplies neutral to many power transformers.
- Rated voltage up to 35kV, utilized for electrical substations.
- Install up to two current transformers, Free from all types of harmonic substances.
- Resistance: - Resistors up to 66 KV
- Time Duration:- 10 sec., 30 sec., 60 sec.
- Material: - Stainless Steel, FeCrAl, Cast Iron, Copper Nickel or Nichrome.
- Temperature:- 375 Degree Centigrade /760 Degree Centigrade or as required by the customer.