- For Industrial Use
- 250 Volt (V)
- 280 Kilograms (kg)
!! Purchase high quality Battery Discharge Resistors design to support all types of plants and are convenient to install !!
Our firm is dedicatedly engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Battery Discharge Resistors. These resistors consist of Copper Nickel alloy wire grid elements that are supported on MS tie rods. Offered resistors are designed and developed so as to provide natural and rapid cooling of resistors bank. Moreover, these resistors are convenient to install and are designed to support various panels in different industries worldwide. Valued patrons can avail Battery Discharge Resistors from us at most affordable prices, ensuring safe transit.Features and Advantages: Discharge cycle tests help the users to:
- Checking the initial battery performances.
- Avoid deterioration of battery systems due to early detection defective cells
- During emergencies guarantee smooth operation of back up systems
- Suitable for improving overall health and life of battery systems.
Constant Current and Rate of Discharge: D.C contractors / Circuit breakers or knife edge switches are used for switching depending on clients preference. The Rate of Discharge can be accurately controlled and monitored in this system which is can be accurately controlled and monitored in this system which has distinct advantage over other conventional methods of Discharge.
INFORMATION NEEDED FOR DESIGN:
- Maximum voltage to minimum voltage of battery required to be discharged.
- Current steps required for each step of discharge voltage.
- Material of resistor element.
- Temperature rise allowed.
- System Rated Voltage: 280KV
- Operating Temperature: -30 ~ +70C
- Weight: 250 kg
- 50 Per Month
- 1-5 Week
- All India
Gat No. 1559, Shelarwasti, Dehu-Alandi Road, Chikhli Maharashtra India +918037400124