- 1000.00 - 5000.00 INR
- 1-8 Millimeter (mm)
- For Industrial Use
We are manufacturing, exporting and supplying an extensive range of Punched Stainless Steel Grids. These grids are manufactured under the stern vigilance of our dexterous professionals using outstanding grade stainless steel with the aid of modish techniques at our well-maintained production unit. The offered grids are tested on various parameters to assure their performance. Besides, we provide these Punched Stainless Steel Grids to our valued patrons at the most negotiable rates.
Features of Punched Stainless Steel Grids Resistors:
- Temperature resistance
- Anti-corrosive body
- Accurate dimension
- Grids are punched out of AISI 304/AISI 430 type stainless steel sheets or AISI-406 i.e. FeCrAl Sheets.
- Temperature coefficient of resistance is 0.094% per degree C for stainless steel AISI-304 & 0.15% per oC for AISI - 430 & 0.019% per oC for FeCrAl i.e. AISI-406
Connection between the adjacent grids can be following type:
- Adjacent grids will be connected by using galvanized Nut-Bolts using spring washers.
- With Tig welded joints, which are totally secured against intense vibration.
- Terminals can be brought down at the bottom for ease of connection if asked.
- Each grid element is supported on Tie rods. Hence the assembly of resistance unit becomes very sturdy and it can absorb intense vibrations. Grids are insulated from M.S.tie rod by using Mica tube.
- Galvanised/Aluminium pipe/MS Washers will be provided as spacer between grid elements and the same will be insulated from grids by using Mica washers.
- These grids have wide range of current rating varying from 10 Amps to 200 Amps.
- 1000 Per Week
- 1-5 Week
- All India