- , Unit/Units
- 150000.00 - 550000.00 INR
- Load Banks
- Mild Steel
- 50 Watt (w)
- For Industrial Use
- 50-60 Hertz (HZ)
- 220-380 Volt (v)
- 2-15 Millimeter (mm)
Owing to our expertise, we bring forth and exclusive range of Resistive Load Banks. Designed and manufactured by our adroit professionals using high quality raw material and progressive technology in accordance with the requirements of the clients. Provided load banks are available in varied specifications as per the application requirement of the clients and are mainly used to develop electrical load. Offered load banks are controlled with the help of control devices for any heavy application. Furthermore, our clients can avail these Resistive Load Banks from us at affordable prices. These have easy installation, robust construction, optimal functionality and are highly durable.
Functions of Resistive Load Banks:
- Develop the electrical loading, change or disperse the consequent power output of the source.
- Included with load elements such as control as well as accessory devices needed for operation.
- Give same loading for both prime movers and generators.
- Load is made by the transmutation of electrical energy into heat through high-power resistors.
- Re-create real-life resistive loadings, such as incandescent lighting and heating loads.
- Designed for the testing of switchgear, transformers, large generators and UPS systems.
- Ideal for power plants, shipyards, OEMs and data centers.
- Perfect for regular scheduled commissioning and maintenance testing of mission-critical secondary emergency power systems, where rated power factor, rated kVA and rated current testing is needed.
- Factory experiment of engine diesel generator sets and turbines.
- Battery and UPS system testing
- Ground power testing
- Optimization of load in prime power applications
- Periodical exercising of stand-by engine generator sets
- Data center tests (air-conditioning and electricity)
- Load rejection tests
- 50 Per Month
- 1-5 Week
- All India