Sugar Industry Buffer Resistor
Price And Quantity
- 50000.00 - 250000.00 INR
- Punched NGR
- For Maintaining Power
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- 380 Volt (V)
- Silver & White
Sugar Industry Buffer Resistor plays significant role in maintaining power for smooth operation of industrial plant. This buffer resistor has 50 Hz frequency and its voltage requirement is 50 Hz. This resistor is equipped with AISI 304/AISI430 grade punched stainless steel sheet made grids and terminals. Depending on requirement, this system can be provided with mild steel washer, aluminum pipe or galvanized pipe to fit such pipes between grid elements. Mica washers are used to insulate such washers or pipes. Offered Sugar Industry Buffer Resistor has long working life and it is energy efficient.
Features of Sugar Industry Buffer Resistor:
- Grids are punched out of AISI 304 / AISI 430 type stainless steel sheets or AISI - 406 i.e. FeCrAl Sheets.
- Temperature coefficient resistance is 0.094% per degree C for stainless steel AISI -304 & 0.15% per C for FeCrAI i.e. AISI -406
- Connection between the adjacent grids can be of following type :-
(B) With Tig welded joints, which are totally secured against intense vibration.
- Terminals can be brought down at the bottom for ease of connection if asked.
- Each grid element is supported on Tie rods. Hence the assembly of resistance unit becomes very sturdy and it can absorb intense vibrations. Grids are insulated from M.S. tie rod by using Mica tube.
- Galvanised / Aluminium pipe / MS Washers will be provided as spacer between grid elements and the same will be insulated from grids by using Mica washers.
- These grids have wide range of current rating varying from 10 Amps to 200 Amps. of breakage of epoxy link at site.
Buffer Resistors Specification
Country of Origin
Made in India
- 50 Per Month
- 1-5 Week